Our company has a long history in wholesale and distributorship, founded in 1930 by Magnus Kjaran and run by current owners since 1970. Current markets for us are floor-coverings and printing equipment, but in the past various goods, like building materials, business equipment, spirits, tobacco, white goods and raw materials for food industry.
We operate two stores, with offices and wharehouses, all under the same roof.
Owner/CEO: Birgir R. Jónsson
General Manager: Arnar R. Birgisson
Registraion number: 671272-2939